Constructed in 1890 by a private builder in Spottiswoode (now Spotswood), one of many constructed by a number of independant builders.
Used for all kinds of traffic that could be carried in an open wagon.
Wagon passed to Way and Works Branch in the early 1940s and was used for maintenance until 1968.
Uses early 3-link coupling mechanism.
Photo by Andrew Henderson